Thursday 28 August 2008

Paris Hilton - Paris Seeks New Best Friend In London

PARIS HILTON is gallery to the United Kingdom to establish a reality TV quest for a 'best friend' in London.

The socialite recently wrapped up the Los Angeles version of My New BFF, in which she chose a confidante from tens of thousands of wannabe charles Herbert Best pals.

But one BFF (best friend evermore) isn't sufficiency for the star - she wants one in Europe excessively.

Hilton writes on her web log, "I decided I motivation to find my new British BFF. London, see out - I'm advent to town and delivery my fast-paced life with me. I'm in the UK all the time, but of course I can't take all my friends, so I've decided to look for a new BFF across the pond. I need a best quaker who is hot, world Health Organization can keep up with me, and most of all, world Health Organization is real and won't be a backstabber. I'm not going London until I obtain that astonishing girl or guy wHO can meet the challenges."





More information